ARCS is a professional body that focuses on the careers and professional development of those working in the therapeutic goods sector, and Aegros is pleased to be involved with and attend its annual conference, held June 6-8 at the International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour.
Aegros’ involvement comes by way of Shanthi Vijayakumar, Head of Regulatory Affairs, who is a member of the conference organizing committee, and also Dr Leon Rozen, Aegros’ Chief Medical Officer, who will join a panel of leading experts on Thursday 8th June to discuss the challenges faced by small to medium sized enterprises bringing new medicines to commercial readiness in Australia. The discussion will cover issues such as:
- How does a company identify and maintain focus on the ultimate consumer and customer
- What organisation models are being used
- What are the challenges in building capability at the start of the journey
- What does the Australian SME/Start up environment look like
The conference has multiple streams that are highly relevant to Aegros and to where we are in our lifecycle. Sessions and conference outputs will focus on issues such as:
- Clinical trials
- Good Manufacturing Process (GMP)
- Prescription medicines regulation
- Regulatory medicines and devices, and
- Medical information.
A wide range of additional topics will also be discussed, including:
- International perspectives, and
- The launch of ARCS Australia’s white paper “Common Terminology for Decentralised Trials”
Aegros looks forward to meeting our fellow professionals from the therapeutic goods sector at this conference.