Rome wasn’t built in a day and the same is true of Aegros. Where we are today is as a result of standing on the shoulders of great scientists, innovators, and a team of dedicated professionals from all over the world, over a period of nearly 40 years. Below is a chronology of important moments from Aegros’ history.
- Haemafrac® process invented.
- First Haemafrac® demonstration.
- Pilot scale Haemafrac® incorporated into Singapore facility.
- Pilot scale Haemafrac® receives GMP approval in Singapore.
- Acquired GMP facility in Australia.
- Raised $AU5M credit note.
- Oct – Acquired Haemafrac® plant and intellectual property from Singapore.
- Dec – Developed Covimmune™ process.
- Jan – Covimmune™ facility operational.
- Feb – Lifeblood agrees to supply plasma for Covimmune™.
- Mar – HREC approval for convalescent plasma for Covimmune™ comparative product (CP).
- Apr – First dosing in Covimmune™ CP clinical trial.
- May – Request TGA GMP Audit.
- Aug – Complete first arm of Covimmune™ CP clinical trial.
- Oct – TGA GMP Approval received.
- Nov – $AU9M capital raising & paid out $AU5M credit note.
- Dec – First batch of Covimmune™ produced & State government support for 1MLitre facility.
- Feb – $AU7M capital raising & Covimmune™ stability trial started.
- Mar – HREC approval for Covimmune™ clinical trial & manufactured Covimmune™ for clinical trial.